Functional Devices has added new features to the RIBMNLB AHU Fan Safety Alarm Circuit.
RIBMNLB, a 2.75˝ Track Mount AHU Fan Safety Alarm Circuit, combines relay logic to facilitate fan status, fan safety control, and damper actuator control. It is intended for use in a circuit that will control fan start/stop and fan safety shut-down circuit. It monitors three critical inputs:
- Low-limit freeze protection (to stop fan and remove power from damper actuator)
- Static pressure (to monitor for hi/low pressure condition)
- Smoke detector/fire alarm
New RIBMNLB features include:
- DIP switch allows any input to be manually latched.
- Inputs can be programmed either Normally Open or Normally Closed.
- Dry contact output (10 Amp @ 277 Vac) added. Can be used for ‘direct interlock’ with another fan.